Thursday, August 14, 2014

40 Days of Fitness Update: Day 25


25 Days into 40 Days of Fitness and I am more proud of myself than disappointed (although there were a few days that I would like to forget).  Here are some hints at what I have accomplished:

1. Dusted off the home equipment
2. Researched a new gym
3.  Reduced the number on the scale
4.  Improved my endurance

These, ultimately were my goals.  I like the picture above because it doesn't say "Work out every day. Make sure you get those 10,000 steps in.  Eat only lettuce and salmon."  It says "Make Active Decisions" and it is a very interesting way to think.

Taking the stairs.  Parking far from the entrance to the store. Getting off the subway a stop early.  These little decisions can add up in a day.  What little decisions do you make to add some activity to your day?

Today I checked out the new gym.  It has a pool.  More on that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment